Tuesday, June 2, 2009

530 Calls Later

So today, I woke up as any other day (thinking that I am late because of the early sunrise) and then went to work. Instead of eating a croissant, I had toast with strawberry jam! Delicious.

At my internship, I finished up my work and my calls to central government offices. After 530 calls, I finally finished and got all of the necessary contact information. I also finished up the opening headers for September and October 2009 events.

I then ate lunch with the other intern at Pizza Express and ordered garlic bread (since I am not too fond of their pizza). I then got some strawberry ice cream and walked around Trafalgar Square.

After work, I made a few calls to various travel agencies about France - hopefully I get some good deals.

I then went to South Kensington to eat dinner at Gourmet Burger Kitchen and then dessert at Dino's! I had crumble apple pie and ice cream - the ice cream was so much better.

We decided to meet tomorrow to do some planning for weekend trips. We might go to the wax museum, zoo, aquarium and eye this weekend. I also want to take a trip to Abby Lane too!

We might not do Scotland, but we hope to do Ireland for sure, and I hope to do France with some people and Italy.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment